Last Updated: August 2020
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive or may obtain from our customers is protected by our secure server or by a third party on our behalf using an approved secure server. 10W2S.com’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
- We only access minimum permissions required to activate, enable and run this App. You agree and acknowledge that use of this App is at your own risk and we are not liable for any loss or damage that may result from your use of this App, however it may occur.
- We receive and store information you enter on our websiteand through our App or give us in any other way from time to time. You may provide basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information or process your product order and we may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with 10W2S.com’s customer support or queries.
- We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material and information in the form of a newsletter. This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by registering your details with us. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or mail and your request will be actioned as soon as possible.
- Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect our copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
- We respect the privacy of our online visitors using our App and website. We may collect information on or through the App and/or website that can personally identify you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information which you volunteer to us to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, and to mail e-newsletters (“Personal Data”).
- Any non-personal information, communications and material you send or provide to us or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
- We may use Google and/or other third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our website or App. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Website (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number), and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services in order to provide more relevant advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, our customers or third parties.
- If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be transferred to a purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your Personal Data in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or any customer information.